President Donald Trump…
Against all odds, you overcame all obstacles and overwhelmingly defeated all of your political opponents, and was elected to the 45th President of the U.S.A. on 11-8-2016. You were mocked, laughed at, insulted, and demonized from the moment you announce your presidential candidacy. Who is laughing now? You were not being arrogance when you said that you alone can Make America Great Again. If you did not believe that, you could not have won. Being an avid reader of motivational and personal finance books of great achievements, including many of yours, it was all inspiring to witness your journey to become the president of the U.S.A. You embodied many of the success principles I have read, such as, Napolean Hill’s “Whatever the Mind can conceive and believe, the Mind can Achieve”, and your very own core principle for success — “Never Never Never Give up!”, and tell other people of your success. You have demonstrated that when the going gets tough, you work harder, and stay focus. Nothing seem to come easy for you. But you never give up!
Your achievements are utterly remarkable especially considering your list of enemies were long, powerful and all-encompassing.
- The corrupt and dishonest media
- The corrupt and weak Republican establishment
- The corrupt and intolerant Leftist Democrats
- The Never-Trump movement
- The so-called business elites
- The so-called intellectual elites
- The political establishment
- The agitators, sore losers, and Hollywood celebrities
- The list goes on….
You defeated all of your political enemies by giving voice to the silent majority by speaking directly to us and bypassing the corrupt and dishonest media. President Donald Trump, congratulation and welcome to the winner’s circle. May God give you the strength, passion, and focus to fight the enemies from within and outside of our borders every step of the way for the next 4 years to Make America Great Again. Mr. Trump, you are the true Marlboro Man (even if you don’t smoke). Welcome home, Sir! Never Never Never let Washington D.C. change you!
The forgotten men and women of America support you! They believe in one Nation (from many, one) under God, and Liberty. Our way of life can only be secured through strength, and prosperity. They believe you are the Commander-in-Chief to Make America Great Again!
From President Donald Trump’s Inauguration Speech of 1-20-2017:
Today we are not merely transferring power from one administration to another, or one party to another. But we are transferring power from Washington D.C. and giving it back to you, the PEOPLE!
For too long, a small group in our nation’s capital has reap the rewards of government, while the people have bore the costs. Washington flourishes, but the people did not share in its wealth. Politicians prosper, but the jobs left and the factors closed. The establishment protected itself, but not the citizens of our country. Their victory has not been your victory, their triumph has not been your triumph. While they celebrated in our nation’s capital, there was little to celebrate for struggling families all across our land.
That all changes starting right here and right now because this moment is your moment. It belongs to you! …and this United States of America is your Country!
What truly matters is not which party control the government, but whether our government is control by the PEOPLE. January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the PEOPLE became the RULERS of this nation AGAIN. The forgotten men and women of this country will be forgotten no longer.
- Every decision on trade, taxes, immigration, and foreign affair will be made to benefit American workers, and American families.
- Protect our borders from the ravages of other countries making our products, stealing our companies, and destroying our jobs.
- Protections will lead to great prosperity, and strength.
American will start winning again:
- We will bring back our jobs.
- We will bring back our borders.
- We will bring back our wealth.
- We will bring back our dreams.
- We will build new roads, highways, bridges, airports, tunnels, railways all across our wonderful Nation.
- Get our people off of welfare and back to work.
- Rebuilding our country with American hands, and American labors.
- Follow 2 simple rules: Buy American and Hire American.
- It is the rights of all Nations to put their own interests first.
- We do not seek to impose our way of life on anyone. But rather, to let it shine as an example for everyone to follow.
- Unite the civilized world against the Radical Islamic Terrorists, and eradicate completely from the face of the earth.
- Bedrock of our politic will be a total allegiance to the United States of America.
- Through our loyalty to our country, we will rediscover our loyalty to each other.
- When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudices.
- Must speak our mind openly, debate our disagreements honestly, but always pursue solidarity.
There should be no fear:
- We are protected by our military, law enforcement.
- Most importantly we will be protected by God.