Independent Consultant Philip Lieu Reveals:
"Why We Need An Independent Consultants
My mission is to elevate the wealth being of every Independent consultants.
Please join our community!
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Hi, my name is Philip Lieu. I have been an independent IT consultant for the past 15 years. I have made a comfortable living during this time. All said, I had made over $2 million from my billable hours. I own and live in a modest home with my family in Southern California. I go on vacation a couple times a year, and I eat out or buy takeout on most nights as my wife and I don’t cook.
Life has been great. Yet, money has always been a constant struggle. As a single man, my money was going towards paying for my lease payment on luxury cars, and an expensive apartment rental. As a married man with kids, my money goes towards paying for my home mortgage, household expenses, and children. There is little money left for saving, and investing. I have not updated my technical skills during this time, and it gets harder to find lucrative contract work with each passing year.
For years, I have looked for organizations that provide comprehensive support for independent consultant entrepreneurs like myself. But, I couldn’t find one that provides support beyond technical development, and continue education. I needed a partner that could help me find consulting work, grow my business, give me financial guidance, provide opportunity to learn and use new skills, and facilitate mutual beneficial cooperation between independent consultants.
After many years of seeking answers and reading many books about personal finance, self-development, and entrepreneurship, I have decided to start a community that is specifically to help the independent consultant entrepreneurs. You no longer have to be a lone ranger in the independent consultant world. Now you have a community to help you achieve success in every aspect of being independent consultants. My hope is our community will be an integral part of your independent consultant life.
I developed a comprehensive process to achieve success as independent consultants in these 6 steps:
- Get a Job – A successful independent consultant start with a job, and minimum bench time.
- Give to Charity – The law of reciprocity. The more you give, the more you will receive.
- Keep More Money – It is not how much you make, but how much you keep.
- Invest your Money – Have your money work hard for you.
- Make More Money – That is what consultant entrepreneurs like us do.
- Get More Skills – Successful consultants learn new skills and gain more knowledge every day.
The community is built based on the lessons learned from these books. I am confident that it will help my independent consultant friends to find success and keeping it!
- Rich Dad Poor Dad Book Series – Robert Kiyosaki
- Richest Man in Babylon – George Samuel Clason
- Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
- How to Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie
- The Art of the Deal - Donald Trump
My mission is to elevate the wealth being of every Independent consultants. Please join our community!
To your success!